|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1unit|
|Supply Ability:||300 Set/Sets per week|
|Solar Panel:||310W Solar Panel||Load Power (W):||4500W|
|Inverter:||Off Grid Pure Sine Wave||Charging Time:||8-10 Housr To Charge The Battery Fully|
|Battery:||12V/12AH SMF Lead Acid Battery||Application:||Buliding|
residential solar electricity systems,
off grid solar power systems
off grid 5kw solar generation power system Residential Solar Power Systems
1. Sunlight falls on high capacity solar panels during daylight hours. The solar panels convert the sun’s
energy into Direct Current ( DC) electricity which is sent to an inverter.
2. The inverter converts the Direct Current into Alternating Current (AC) electricity. This is sometimes called
” conditioning ” the power.
3. When the solar energy system produces more electricity than is needed during peak sun hours, excess
electricity is automatically sent to the utility company and the electric meter actually runs backwards!
4. Solar energy systems produce very high quality electricity that reduces the chance of power fluctuations
that could damage electronic equipment.
5. Utility power is continuously provided at night and during the day when demand exceeds solar
|Max power voltage||42.5V||42.5v||42.6V||42.6V||42.6V|
|Max power current||35.46V||35.48V||35.5V||35.5V||35.5V|
|Open circuit voltage||8.68A||8.96A||9.28A||9.58A||9.8A|
|Short circuit current||8.01A||8.3A||8.58A||8.8A||9.1A|
|Standard Test Conditions (STC): Irradiance 1000W/m2, Module temperature 25℃? Air Mass (AM)=1.5|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperatur||45 ± 2℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc||+0.049% /℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Voc||-0.340% /℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax||-0.430% /℃|
|Solar Cell||Poly solar cells 156x156 mm|
|Front Cover||3.2 mm thick, tempered glass|
|Back Cover||TPT (Tedlar-PET-Tedlar)|
|Encapsulant||EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate)|
|Frame||Double-layer anodized aluminium alloy|
|Junction Box||IP65 rated|
|Maximum System Voltage||DC1000V (IEC)|
|Maximum Series Fuse||15 A|
|Max. Wind Load / Max. Snow Load||2400Pa / 5400Pa|
|Application Class||Class A|
|Packing configuration||Carton.Customers packing requirement is acceptable.|
Consider the following:
1. Nearby shade trees. Contractors will also help evaluate shading, but also consider your own or your
neighbor's trees that are still growing and could shade your system in the future.
2. The age of your roof and how long until it will need to be replaced. If you expect to need a new roof
within the next few years, you may want to consider making that improvement before installing solar.
3. Neighborhood or homeowner association (HOA) restrictions or approval requirements. Some states now
have "solar rights provisions" limiting the ability of HOAs to restrict solar installations or limit solar access.
These provisions vary state to state, and by municipality; check into your own HOA covenants and state
Why choose us?
Advantages we have:
A: Experienced and sophisticated light products supplier.
B: Professional design team and sales department for your any requirements.
C: Alibaba golden supplier, factory recognized by CE, ISO9001, RoHS.
D: 7/24 service for you. All the question will be dealt within 24 hours.
Benefits you get:
A: Stable quality----Using the best material and technology.
B: Lower price----Not the cheapest but the lowest in the same quality products.
C: Good service----Satisfying service before and after service.
D: Delivery time----20-35days for mass production.
Contact Person: LEE