|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1unit|
|Supply Ability:||300 Set/Sets per week|
|Solar Panel:||190W Solar Panel||Load Power (W):||1000W|
|Inverter:||Off Grid Pure Sine Wave||Charging Time:||8-10 Housr To Charge The Battery Fully|
|Battery:||12V/12AH SMF Lead Acid Battery||Application:||Water Pump|
complete solar power system,
off grid solar power systems
6 panel Off-grid solar energy package Residential Solar Power Systems
1. Sunlight falls on high capacity solar panels during daylight hours. The solar panels convert the sun’s
energy into Direct Current ( DC) electricity which is sent to an inverter.
2. The inverter converts the Direct Current into Alternating Current (AC) electricity. This is sometimes called
” conditioning ” the power.
3. When the solar energy system produces more electricity than is needed during peak sun hours, excess
electricity is automatically sent to the utility company and the electric meter actually runs backwards!
4. Solar energy systems produce very high quality electricity that reduces the chance of power fluctuations
that could damage electronic equipment.
5. Utility power is continuously provided at night and during the day when demand exceeds solar
|1.1KW Grid Tied Solar System Specification|
|Solar panel power Pm||6*190WP|
|Optimized working voltage Vm||36.6V|
|Optimized working current Im||5.19A|
|Open circuit voltage Voc||45.1V|
|Short circuit current Isc||5.57A|
|GRID TIED INVERTER|
|Inverter Input (DC)|
|Max. DC power||1100W|
|Max. DC voltage||500V|
|Max. input current||8.8A|
|Number of MPP trackers/Strings per MPP tracker||1 1|
|MPPT voltage range (at rated power)||120～425V|
|Shutdown voltage/Start voltage||70/120V|
|Inverter Output (AC)||Inverter Output (AC)|
|AC nominal power||1000W|
|Max. AC power||1000W|
|Max. AC current||5.5A|
|Nominal AC voltage / range||230 / 180~270V|
|AC grid frequency / range||50 / 47~52Hz|
|Power factor (cosφ)||1|
|Total harmonic distortion (THDi)(at nominal power)||<3%|
|Inverter Efficiency||Inverter Efficiency|
|Inverter General data|
|Dimensions (W / H / D)||285*385*145mm|
|Operating temperature range||-20～+60 (derating at 45 °C)|
|Noise (typical)||<30 dB|
|LCD display||Backlight, 16*2 Character LCD|
|SOLAR PANEL MOUNTING(Pitch roof )|
|Connect of rail||2pcs|
|Grounding lug (Optional)||5pcs|
|Earthing clips (Optional)||5pcs|
|ELERTRIC BOX (Optional)||AC/DC Circuit Breakers,Lighting arrestors, Electric meter|
The Micro-grid Dream House
Today’s green technology can turn your home into a mini-power plant: Use what you can, sell the rest to
the grid--and take power from the grid when you need it.
Solar panels: A 400watt, 3-foot-by-5-foot panel made by Sunset sells on Amazon for $3000. The average
home would need at least 10 to meet its energy need.
Consider the following:
1. Nearby shade trees. Contractors will also help evaluate shading, but also consider your own or your
neighbor's trees that are still growing and could shade your system in the future.
2. The age of your roof and how long until it will need to be replaced. If you expect to need a new roof
within the next few years, you may want to consider making that improvement before installing solar.
3. Neighborhood or homeowner association (HOA) restrictions or approval requirements. Some states now
have "solar rights provisions" limiting the ability of HOAs to restrict solar installations or limit solar access.
These provisions vary state to state, and by municipality; check into your own HOA covenants and state
Contact Person: Elsa Zhao