|Place of Origin:||zhejiang Pr. China|
|Brand Name:||OLLIN PV|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece/unit|
|Supply Ability:||230000PCS PER WEEK|
|Material:||Polycrystalline Silicon||Color:||Dark Blue|
A range of epoxy resin encapsulated solar cells, available in both monocrystalline and polycrystalline
technologies. The high quality epoxy resin encapsulation of these cells ensures that they are resistant to all
outdoor conditions, giving them a long working life.
|Item No.||Max Power||Rated Voltage||Output Voltage||Dimension||Net Weight|
|1.5V400MA||0.65W||1.5VDC||Charge for 1.2V Battery||80x60x3mm||0.018kg|
Epoxy is a type of liquid resin known for its good adhesive properties and resistance to water degration.
That is why they are used for laminating solar cells and is also used in boat building too. They are usually
identified by their amber or slight brown colour. They also have high electrical insulation and good chemical
resistance. However, in the long run, they can age prematurely under the Sun, turning yellowish and
become more brittle.
It is a low-cost product which has been traditionally used used for solar lights, solar toys, solar educational
kits for kids and students in schools which has less demanding performance requirements. It is usually used
for low voltage and low power applications.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. Excellent efficiency, Easy Installation & Maintenance
2. Outstanding performance in Low-Light
3. High transparent, Low-Iron, Tempered Glass
4. Ability to withstand High Wind-Pressure and Snow-Load
5. Advanced module sealing technology to eliminate leakage and frame deformation
6. Ability to meet customized customer's specific requirements