|Place of Origin:||zhejiang Pr. China|
|Brand Name:||OLLIN PV|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece/unit|
|Packaging Details:||2PC per carton,|
|Supply Ability:||2300PCS PER WEEK|
|Dimension:||480*340*18 Mm||Front Glass:||3.2mm High Transmissiontempered Glass|
|Frame:||Anodized Aluninium Alloy||Maximum System Voltage:||DC1000V|
caravan solar panels,
sunpower solar panels
12V Solar Panel powering Monitoring camera battery camping picnic caravan RV Boat greenhouse and many other forms
- 100% new and high quality.
- Solar panel kits with 5 meter alligator clip wire.
- Power foot, stable performance, slow decay, TUV detector material, durable and efficient.
- Suitable for single-chip products directly with the battery's positive and negative links, direct
charging, only need to distinguish between the red clip clip battery positive, black clip clip
- Junction box in the back of the core board, suitable for the front of the core board bonded to
the transparent fixture. That is suitable for indoor installation, such as indoor glass
- High efficiency, stable performance, slow decay, lasting and efficient.
- Aluminum alloy frame, to ensure long service life components.
- Photovoltaic power generation is the use of the semiconductor interface of the photovoltaic
effect of light energy directly into a technology. The key element of this -technology is the
solar cell. Solar cells through the series after packaging protection can form a large area of
solar cell components, coupled with the power control and related electronic devices on the
formation of photovoltaic power generation system, has been widely used in industrial
production and family life.
|Short circuit current (Isc)||1.2A|
|Working current (Iop)||1.1A|
|Temperate coefficient of Isc||(010+/- 0.01 )%/ ℃|
|Temperate coefficient of Voc||- (0.38 +/-0.01 )%/ ℃|
|Temperate coefficient of power Voc||-0.47%/℃|
|Temperature range||-40℃to +80℃|
|Frame||Heavy duty aluminum|
|Kind of connection||waterproof junction box, can be customized|
|Guarantee of power||90% within 10 years 80% within 25 years|
|Kind of glass and its thickness||Low Iron, high transparency tempered glass of 3.2mm|
|SLA Battery Voltage||12V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)mm||480*340*18|
1) heat for your home
2) power pumps
3) indoor and out door light battery charging which can be a beneficial if you have a reserve battery bank
that is charged through the day while sunlight is present and is used through the nighttime hours. It can also
be used for simple solar panels to collect sunlight and convert it into electricity.
4) powering your home, camper, cabin, tool shed, or any other building for that matter.
5) when heating swimming pools, a solar hot water heating system utilizes the solar hot water heating
panels, that can be mounted on your roof to collect the sun’s heat and then is circulated to the pool.
6) Solar panels are also being used in space exploration and other forms of transportation.
What are Solar Panels Made of?
Photovoltaic (PV) solar panels are made up of many solar cells. Solar cells are made of silicon, like
semiconductors. They are constructed with a positive layer and a negative layer, which together create an
electric field, just like in a battery.
How Do Solar Panels Generate Electricity?
PV solar panels generate direct current (DC) electricity. With DC electricity, electrons flow in one direction
around a circuit. This example shows a battery powering a light bulb. The electrons move from the negative
side of the battery, through the lamp, and return to the positive side of the battery.
With AC (alternating current) electricity, electrons are pushed and pulled, periodically reversing direction,
much like the cylinder of a car’s engine. Generators create AC electricity when a coil of wire is spun next to
a magnet. Many different energy sources can “turn the handle” of this generator, such as gas or diesel fuel,
hydroelectricity, nuclear, coal, wind, or solar.
AC electricity was chosen for the U.S. electrical power grid, primarily because it is less expensive to
transmit over long distances. However, solar panels create DC electricity. How do we get DC electricity into
the AC grid? We use an inverter.
Contact Person: LEE