|Cell Material:||Polycrystalline Silicon||Cell Color:||Blue|
|Frame:||Anodized Aluminum Alloy||Front Sheet:||High Transmissions Low Iron Tempered Glass|
|Back Sheet:||TPE Quality Plastic||Main Market:||Asia Africa Southeast Asia|
|Junction Box:||JB With 0.9m Wire And Connector||Max. Power::||60W 80W 120W 180W 240W|
fold out solar panels,
fold away solar panels
Poly 80watt folding solar panel with lock and handle anodized aluminum alloy frame
1. DC12V,DC 24V batery automatic adaptation
2. Battery charging temperature compensation function
3. Multiple battery protection function: Reverse connect, overcharge,overdischarge, open circuit,over-
voltage, short circuit, over-current protection
4. Gen 4m electronic fuse double protection
5. Series PWM intelligent three stage charging algorithm
6. Thesolarenergy plate reverse connet, reverse charging protection
7. Three LED indicate the working
8. Double button set operation parameters
9. Waterproof IP67, irrigation glue
|Type||Kit Size Folded||N.W||Specification|
|OL-PV-60W||60W||22.4||3.66||18||3.34||8||1. Battery cable|
|OL-PV-120W||120W||22.4||7.35||18||6.68||16||3. MPPT 10A/15A CONTROLLER|
Where there is sunlight ,there is power supply!
The foldable solar panel kit with integrated charge controller can charge a battery directly and also a usb
output to charge mobile phones, tablets and digital camera. This kit bring mobile solar power for RV,
caravans, motor homes, trucks, golf car, boats as well as all the outdoor activities..
The foldable solar panel kit with high efficiency solar cell which can generate maximum power in the fix area
and aluminum frame and supporting bracket, easy to install to absorb the sunlight, just plug and play.
Solar panels get energy from the sun for people to use.
There are two types of solar panels, those that collect heat (thermal), and those that produce electricity
(photovoltaic). Heat from solar panels is often used for space heating and for hot water.
Solar panels collect renewable energy. In the 20th century some used the heat of the sun to make steam for
a steam engine to turn a generator. Nowadays producing electricity from the sun's light is cheaper. This is a
solid state way of producing electricity, meaning that it has no moving parts. Solar panels are often mounted
on rooftops. Commercial or industrial installations are often on trackers mounted on the ground. The
trackers point the panel towards the sun as the sun moves across the sky. Solar panels are also commonly
used in outer space, where they are one of the few power sources available.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. Excellent efficiency, Easy Installation & Maintenance
2. Outstanding performance in Low-Light
3. High transparent, Low-Iron, Tempered Glass
4. Ability to withstand High Wind-Pressure and Snow-Load
5. Advanced module sealing technology to eliminate leakage and frame deformation
6. Ability to meet customized customer's specific requirements
Contact Person: LEE