|Place of Origin:||zhejiang Pr, China|
|Brand Name:||OLLIN PV|
|Certification:||CE ROSH ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one unit|
|Packaging Details:||According to your requirement|
|Supply Ability:||1200UNITS PER WEEK|
|Cell Material:||Monocrystalline Silicon||Cell Color:||Black|
|Frame:||Orange Color Anodized Aluminum Alloy||Front Sheet:||High Transmissions Low Iron Tempered Glass|
|Back Sheet:||TPE Quality Plastic||Main Market:||Asia Africa Southeast Asia|
|Junction Box:||JB With 5m Wire And Connector||Max. Power::||60W 80W 120W 180W 240W|
fold out solar panels,
fold away solar panels
Orange color anodized aluminum alloy frame Folding Solar Panels With/Without Assembled Controller
1). Product Name:Portable folding solar charger kit/Portable folding solar panel kit
2) Widely used for camping, travel, adventure and other fields of outdoors and charge for DC 12v/24v/48v battery.
Included controller, cable, alligator clip,connectors, protection conners and strong supporting leg single bag.
3) Providing special design.
4) Module efficiency : 16%
5) Warranty : 25-year/80% efficiency rate 2-year material and workmanship warranty
6) Tolerance : Guatanteed tolerance,different model with diffetent tolerance,and delivers higher outputs reliably
7) Excellent performance under low light conditions
8) Load test: module certified to wind and snow loads
9) Anti-reflective,hydrophobic layer with light absorption and minimal surface dust
Specification of Folding Solar Panels
3. MPPT 10A/15A controller
How Do Solar Panels Generate Electricity?
PV solar panels generate direct current (DC) electricity. With DC electricity, electrons flow in one direction around a circuit. This example shows a battery powering a light bulb. The electrons move from the negative side of the battery, through the lamp, and return to the positive side of the battery.
With AC (alternating current) electricity, electrons are pushed and pulled, periodically reversing direction, much like the cylinder of a car’s engine. Generators create AC electricity when a coil of wire is spun next to a magnet. Many different energy sources can “turn the handle” of this generator, such as gas or diesel fuel, hydroelectricity, nuclear, coal, wind, or solar.
AC electricity was chosen for the U.S. electrical power grid, primarily because it is less expensive to transmit over long distances. However, solar panels create DC electricity. How do we get DC electricity into the AC grid? We use an inverter.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. Excellent efficiency, Easy Installation & Maintenance
2. Outstanding performance in Low-Light
3. High transparent, Low-Iron, Tempered Glass
4. Ability to withstand High Wind-Pressure and Snow-Load
5. Advanced module sealing technology to eliminate leakage and frame deformation
6. Ability to meet customized customer's specific requirements
Contact Person: LEE