|Dimension:||1480 X 680x 40mm||Front Glass:||3.2mm High Transmissiontempered Glass|
|Frame:||Anodized Aluninium Alloy||Connecter:||0.9m Wire And MC4 Connecter|
monocrystalline silicon solar panels,
mono silicon solar panels
white color Aluninium frame 160watt Monocrystalline Solar Module charging for Solar water Pumping
1. 0 to +5W positive tolerance power.
2. Module certified to withstand high snow loads, up to 5400Pa.
3. Advanced glass and solar cell surface texturing allow for excellent performance in low-light environments.
4. Anodized aluminum frame improving corrosion resistance.
5. Our IP67 rated junction box improves module performance and stability.
6. introduces the new generation of solar modules. Providing more power by utilizing high efficiency solar
cells. Their outstanding performance on energy yield helps our customers to maximize returns on investment
specially on grid tie allplications.
7. solar modules are manufactured according to IEC standards. each module goes to a strict quality
verification on through an EL testing process, The EL tester works like a X-ray scanner that immediately
exposes every possible hidden defect in the solar panel. This way you can get a crystal clear picture of the
good operation of the solar panel.
8. Our solar modules are designed to offer worry free used in the harshest climates. For example, the
strong and robust 40mm frame allows installation in multiple configurations, making an easy, safe and faster
installation in harshest climates. The water drains holes prevent frame breakage due to freezing
|Maximum power||130 W||140 W||150 W||160 W||165 W|
|Max power voltage||17.50 V||17.70 V||17.90 V||18.10 V||18.20 V|
|Max power current||7.43 A||7.92 A||8.38 A||8.84 A||9.06 A|
|Open circuit voltage||21.50 V||21.70 V||21.90 V||22.10 V||22.30 V|
|Short circuit current||7.96 A||8.49 A||9.01 A||9.53 A||9.74 A|
|Standard Test Conditions (STC): Irradiance 1000W/m2, Module temperature 25℃? Air Mass (AM)=1.5|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperatur||45 ± 2℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc||+0.049% /℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Voc||-0.340% /℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax||-0.430% /℃|
|Solar Cell||Poly solar cells 156x156 mm|
|Front Cover||3.2 mm thick, tempered glass|
|Back Cover||TPT (Tedlar-PET-Tedlar)|
|Encapsulant||EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate)|
|Frame||Double-layer anodized aluminium alloy|
|Junction Box||IP65 rated|
|Maximum System Voltage||DC1000V (IEC)|
|Maximum Series Fuse||15 A|
|Max. Wind Load / Max. Snow Load||2400Pa / 5400Pa|
|Application Class||Class A|
|Packing configuration||Carton.Customers packing requirement is acceptable.|
Durable PV modules, independently tested for harsh environmental conditions such as exposure to salt
mist, ammonia and known PID risk factors.
Our high-transmission glass features a unique anti-reflective coating that directs more light on the solar
cells, resulting in a higher energy yield.
Our large-format module facilitates system-level cost savings through reduced handling and installation
Why choose us?
1. Excellent efficiency, Easy Installation & Maintenance
2. Outstanding performance in Low-Light
3. High transparent, Low-Iron, Tempered Glass
4. Ability to withstand High Wind-Pressure and Snow-Load
5. Advanced module sealing technology to eliminate leakage and frame deformation
6. Ability to meet customized customer's specific requirements
Contact Person: LEE