|Dimension:||280 X 185 X 10 Mm||Front Glass:||3.2mm High Transmissiontempered Glass|
|Frame:||Anodized Aluninium Alloy||Connecter:||DC Or Alligator Clip|
5 Watt Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel,
3.2mm Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel,
18v Monocrystalline Solar Panel
black color Aluninium frame with plastic steady 5W Monocrystalline Solar Panel charging for solar tracking device
Structure of Solar Panel:
1. Front Material: 3.2MM low-iron toughened glass
2. Back Material: White TPTTPE
3. Bondable Barrier Film: EVA
4. Frame: Aluminum alloy plated with oxidation film
5. The warranty of a standard about 25 years/ 80% efficiency on maximum output
10 years / 90% efficiency on maximum and 5 years warranty on workmanship
6. Module size can be changed according to the customers' requirement
7. Standard testing conditions: Am1.5 25º C 1000W/m2
|MONO or POLY||poly|
|Maximum power (Wp)||5wp|
|Maximum power voltage (V)||18|
|Maximum power current (A)||0.27|
|Open circuit voltage (V)||21.6|
|Short circuit current (A)||0.29|
|Number of cells (Pcs)||36|
|Size of module (mm)||269x179x18|
|Brand Name of Solar Cells||HT|
|Maximum system voltage (V)||715|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)||0.065+/-0.015%/°C|
|Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)||-(2.23+/-0.1)mv/ °C|
|Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)||-(0.5+-0.05)/ °C|
|Temperature coefficients of Im (%)||+0.1/ °C|
|Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)||-0.38/ °C|
|Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-5%)||+/-5%|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq.m)|
|Allowable Hail Load||steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|Weight per piece (kg)||0.6|
|Length of Cables (mm)||3m|
|Cell Efficiency (%)||more than13%|
|Module Efficiency (%)||more than 8%|
|Output tolerance (%)||+/-5%|
|Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)||Aluminum|
|Standard Test Conditions||AM1.5 100mw/cm2 25°C|
|Warranty||2 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power|
What are Solar Panels Made of?
Photovoltaic (PV) solar panels are made up of many solar cells. Solar cells are made of silicon, like
semiconductors. They are constructed with a positive layer and a negative layer, which together create an
electric field, just like in a battery.
What's the advantages of solar energy?
1. Solar energy is a clean and renewable resource.
2. No pollution, no noise and no effect on ecological balance during use.
3. High efficiency of energy conversion and long time sustainable use.
4. Low maintenance and repair costs.
5. Wide range of applications.(home and outdoor, industrial and commercial)
6. Low use of environmental requirements.(-30ºC~+80ºC, just need sunshine)
7. Easy to install and use.
&D team with 9 years history and Perfect quality management system.
Contact Person: LEE